CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Welding Process Engineer / 54571
Welding Process Engineer (Fortune 500 Company)
We are seeking a Welding Process Engineer to work for an outstanding Fortune 500 company in the Southern Tier, NY area.
- Relocation assistance is provided for this Direct Hire opportunity.
- Industry leading Fortune 500 company with an excellent reputation
- Great work culture with career growth opportunities
- Exposure to multiple unique manufacturing processes
- Superb benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, 401K match, annual bonuses, and more
- Support weld process development, qualification, and yield improvement.
- Oversee the welder program by mentoring and guiding welders through daily interaction. Evaluate weld samples and guide welders towards successful certifications on AWS D17.1
- Support new product development from a welding standpoint and provide design configuration feedback during design process.
- Provide support for NADCAP Weld/Braze Audits
- BS in Weld Engineering or Technology
- 3 years of experience as a Manufacturing / Process Engineer
- Proficient with GTAW Welding, Resistance and Laser Welding
- Experience working with Steel, Stainless, Inconel, and Aluminum materials
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without restriction indefinitely
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Norwich, NY 13815
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: