CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Welder/Fabricator - Multiple Levels
Our client, a short 20 minute drive from Schenectady, is looking for a few talented welders and fabricators of all levels! Must have experience with mig welding; you will be working with 100% carbon steel.
- Utilize various welding processes to perform welding of current and evolving fabricated products.
- Lift and carry work pieces manually or with hoist.
- Maintain knowledge and perform various welding processes, including but not limited to: Gas metal arc welding and Flux cored arc welding.
- Perform pre-heat, weld fit-up, weld preparation, weld inspection, and weld finishing activities.
- Read tape measure and use basic shop math.
- Use oxy/acetylene torches or plasma cutters for heating and cutting steel materials.
- Must be able to wear required personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Minimum: High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Welding vocational training or a minimum of three (2-3) years experience in a manufacturing
- Desired: Associates degree in technical specialty or a minimum of five (5) years experience in an industrial welding role
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English language and be understood. MRP systems proficiency.
If qualified and interested, please send resume to AlbanyJobs@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Amsterdam, NY 12010
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: