CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Warehouse Associate (JO#50870)
HOURS: 5:00am – 1:30pm; Tuesday – Saturday or
3:30pm – 12:00am; Monday - Friday
PAY RATE: $14/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a reputable company that distributes automotive supplies in Syracuse, NY.
This established company is seeking 10+ Warehouse Associates who are reliable and eager to work. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity!
This state-of-the-art distribution center offers an opportunity for growth and advancement, the ability to earn a weekly bonus, and free parking! Employee discount and generous benefits once hired on! Apply today to start your career with this premier company!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pick parts and products
- Utilize hand pallets and forklift to transport parts once trained
- Prepare/Inspect parts for shipment
- Prepare shipping documents, label parts and pallets
- Schedule pick up and shipments of orders
- Deliver/pick up parts from vendors and customers if needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License
- 1 year experience in a warehouse position
- Stand up Crown forklift experience, desired not required
- Ability to use computers/internet to prepare shipping documentation and labels
- Organization, communication and a strong attention to detail are key
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: