CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
VIETNAMESE SPEAKING RECEPTIONIST
VIETNAMESE SPEAKING RECEPITIONIST (52068)
HOURS: Monday through Friday with some flexibility; Wednesday 11:30am –8:00pm. Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7:30am – 4:00pm OR 8:00am – 4:30pm.
PAY RATE: $13.20/hr.+DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a reputable hospital in Syracuse, NY to find a Vietnamese Speaking Receptionist to become a vital part of their team!
This is an excellent temp-to-hire opportunity, but will consider direct hire as well. Work for an organization that offers a dynamic environment and a great way to gain experience! Onsite parking available!
If you are fluent in Vietnamese and English and enjoy working with a team- apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Check patients in /out for appointments
- Handle insurance information, collect co-payments and outstanding balances
- Communicate with both clinical and reception staff
- Answer incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails
- Schedule and reschedule appointments
- Other clerical duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required; Medical office experience preferred
- Knowledge of EPIC/EMR
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: