CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
We have an exciting opportunity to become the Training Coordinator in a Manufacturing Plant located in Syracuse, NY. The Training Coordinator will oversee and develop the training programs for production positions.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Maintain and develop Training Program
- Schedule employees training sessions
- Cultivates training validation methods, such as skills assessments, coordinating with area technical experts
- Organize matrix of employee skillsets and needs
- Performs training, where appropriate based on skill set
- Oversees the development of Standard Work and associated training documents
- Upholds policies & procedures and maintains compliance with corporate and regulatory requirements; including compliance with Occupational Health and Safety procedures.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field preferred, AAS degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques including e-learning
- Flexibility to work across all shifts
40K+ DOE, Plus Excellent Benefits
To apply, please submit your resume in WORD to email@example.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $40,000 - 50,000/year
- Human Resources
- Syracuse, NY 13027
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: