CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Toolmaker / 54344
We have immediate openings available for Toolmaker’s (Mid and Senior Level) in the Utica, NY area. These are direct hire positions. 1st and 2nd shift openings are available.
- Established and Growing International Manufacturer.
- Clean and organized Shop.
- Strong Benefits include: Medical, Dental, 401K, Pension Plan, Vacation, Paid Holidays and more.
Key duties will include:
- Fabricate mechanical tools and fixtures.
- Set up and Operate Machinery (Lathes, Mills, Presses, and Grinders).
- Troubleshoot and perform machinery maintenance.
- Document and track labor hours and scrap.
- Mentor and guide junior Toolmakers and Technicians.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma or GED
- 3 to 8+ years of experience as a Toolmaker.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM preferred.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models.
For immediate consideration, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $55,000 - 90,000/year
- Utica, NY 13503
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: