CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Technical Support Specialist / 54983
We are currently seeking Technical Support Specialists in the Syracuse, NY area.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful and stable organization that highly values leadership, passion, respect and excellence and has a culture of recognition and appreciation!
Excellent compensation and benefits package available! $40-$65K DOE
Your role as Technical Support Specialist will include:
- Responding to support requests regarding computer software, hardware, or network operation including thorough and accurate documentation of all communications, issues and actions taken
- remote troubleshooting and diagnostic services, repair scheduling, complaint handling, parts ordering, and providing company information.
- Software installation and training
- Preparing training materials and writing procedures
- Strong IT technical background, including networking, Windows, Windows Server and application support
- Networking: TCP/IP protocol, WAN, LAN, GSM/GPRS.
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as BASH, Korn, VB, Java, and Perl Familiarity with DICOM and/ or HL7 Standards
- Ability to handle multiple calls and situations and follow them through to a solution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work an on-call rotation and occasional extended hours
- Minimum AAS degree, Bachelors preferred from accredited institution
- 3+ years of experience working in an IT support role
Interested candidates please submit resume for immediate consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $40,000 - 65,000/year
- IT & Technical
- Syracuse, NY 13210
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: