CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment is seeking Systems Engineers in the Buffalo and Albany, NY areas. The Systems Engineer is responsible for leading deployment of customer projects. This can cover the technical deployment and integrity of a solution, customer satisfaction and success, and documenting project and/or complex designs. This position will deliver customer solutions, along with corresponding documentation, and assist with development of technical design collateral.
Position offers excellent pay, flexibility, remote options, and MORE!
See below to find out of you qualify.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Work experience must include technical consulting, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management
- Work with customers to align technology to their business opportunities and needs in context of their communications platform strategy
- Identify solution system interfaces, constraints, scope, cost, risks and value
- Document business, information, application and technology aspects of approach
- Experience Leading UC projects to completion
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale Unified Communications solutions
- MGCP / H.323 / SIP experience required
- Experience with Cisco Voice Gateways
- Experience designing and implementing QoS in LAN / WAN / MAN environments
- Extensive experience with PSTN communication including SIP Trunks
- Experience with UCME and UCUE
- Extensive experience with UCCE
- Experience with UCCX desired
- CVP implementation and troubleshooting experience necessary
- Ability to design and implement Cisco Unified Communications, VOIP networks
- Customer facing / presentation skills
- Documentation skills -- able to deliver low-level design documentation
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills
- Strong research and consultative skills
- Project management skills
- 5 + years' experience in designing and deploying Cisco Unified Communications network solutions
- 5 + years' experience in UCCE with CVP and IPIVR
To apply send your resume to ITjobs@cpsrecruiter.com
CPS Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Clifton Park, NY 12203
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: