CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual who is ambitious and able to multi-task! Strong computer and organizational skills are a must in this fast paced environment.
If you have a positive, outgoing personality and enjoy providing exceptional customer service, this job is for you!
CPS Recruitment was recently named one of the Best Places to Work in Central NY. This is a great opportunity to join our team and find out why!
Key responsibilities include:
- Front desk reception coverage
- Phone interviews with candidates
- Conduct reference checks, education verifications, drug screens and background checks
- Assist with onboarding process and orientations
- Outgoing and professional demeanor both in person and on the telephone
- 1+ year of Administrative experience and exceptional customer service skills
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and database programs
- College degree preferred
This is a long-term, temporary position with the opportunity to go full-time. Excellent growth potential! Pay is $14 per hour.
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
Email Resumes to email@example.com
Fax resumes to 315-457-1400
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: