CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Sr. Customer Service Representative Trainer
Sr. Customer Service Representative Trainer (52809)
HOURS: 10:00am – 6:45pm, Monday – Friday (flexible on start/end times)
PAY RATE: $15.75 - $16.00/hr. DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious safety and training company in Syracuse, NY to find a Senior Customer Service Representative Trainer to become a vital part of their team!
This is a great temp-to-hire opportunity to work with a company that has been in business for over 100 years! This organization is looking for candidates who are self-starters, have a strong work ethic and enjoy working in fast paced environment. Call center experience would be beneficial in this position!
Start a rewarding career that offers opportunities for growth and advancement, a fun company culture, and comprehensive benefits package once hired on! Apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Train customer service representatives on a multi-line phone system; handling payments and registration information
- Handle escalated calls through resolution
- Maintain acceptable level of phone metrics
- Monitor phones calls; completing evaluations and coach on areas of improvement
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree Preferred
- 3 years of work experience in call center environment recommended
- Ability to follow defined call scripts and protocol
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Work independently in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; knowledge of Excel is a must
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $15.75 - 16.00/hour
- N. Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: