CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment is looking for a Mid-Level Java Software Engineer to be a part of a research and development team building Software Defined Radio frameworks.
Join a great team with a growing company that offers outstanding benefits including full paid medical premiums, 3-weeks’ vacation/PTO time, fully-vested 401K from hire date, tuition reimbursement and more!
- 3-5+ years of Java and Python experience.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Ability to lead a mid-sized team working with modern agile processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Secret Level Security Clearance or the ability to obtain one / US Citizenship required.
Preferred skills include:
- Experience with JSON, based web services
- Experience with developing custom UI widgets and tools.
- Experience writing Eclipse plugins.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience with software defined radio (SDR) frameworks.
- Active Security Clearance.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: