CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Shipper – (52442)
HOURS: 3rd shift Sunday - Thursday 11:00pm-7:30am
PAY RATE: $13.50/hour + 10% shift differential
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious leader in connective technology to find a Shipper to become a vital part of their team!
Located in East Syracuse NY, safety is a huge focus for this organization - offering an opportunity to earn a safety bonus of up to $1,000 annually! An on-site café, a climate controlled environment and career development are benefits to working for this company!
If you are dependable and eager to start a career with this fantastic organization, apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Pull parts from inventory
- Maintain the accuracy of the inventory
- Prepare all shipping documentation
- Unload trucks and stock product
- Pick and package material to ship using a push cart or ladder for parcel orders and/or fork lift for skid orders
- Perform cycle counts of inventory
- 1+ years of warehouse experience preferred
- Previous forklift experience a plus
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Computer and data entry skills required - must be familiar with Excel
- SAP experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50lbs
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: