CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and final testing benchtop analyzers in-house while exceeding customer expectations of Safety, Quality, and Delivery. We are looking for someone with strong interpersonal skills as this is a key role in ensuring a positive customer experience as it relates to our client's company, products, and services.
- General electro-mechanical troubleshooting of benchtop analyzers. This individual will be expected to perform diagnostic investigations, troubleshoot electrical failures down to board level, as well as troubleshoot mechanical failures and make all needed repairs within a ten-day window
- Refurbish X-Ray engines. Perform diagnostics, beam replacement and beam alignments on these engines to bring them within service specification
- Assemble and test service-related assemblies for shipment direct to customer site or external service team.
- The ideal candidate possesses superior customer service skills
- Constant willingness to go above and beyond in supporting customers
- Highly mechanically inclined and able to develop creative solutions
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex customer problems
- Have a sense of urgency and fully understands the impact of customer issues
- Prior experience in instrument repair or support
- Ability to read schematics, experienced in proper crimping, soldering, cable termination, and harness fabrication
- PLC exposure (no programming required)
- AS Degree in Engineering Technology or equivalent is preferred or combination of education and experience
If you are interested and qualified please send your resume to Miranda at MVonFricken@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: