CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Systems Engineer
CPS Recruitment is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to write system requirements using user stories including high-level description and design detail.
This is an outstanding opportunity with a global company that offers excellent benefits and a collaborative / team oriented environment
The desired candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of 7 years of Systems Engineering experience within an Agile Development framework.
- Experience writing system requirements using Epics and User Stories with a high level of description and design detail.
- Experience producing statements of compliance to support bids and progress monitoring Sprint using Jira.
- The ability to derive system requirements from external API documentation and support/interface with the Project Manager for planning and periodic reporting.
- Execute systems verification/validation and support technical customer meetings.
- Experience with most the following software tools is required:
- Spring boot
- Kafka Message Broker
- RabbitMQ message broker
- PostgreSQL database
- Front End Tools: Java Script / Node.js framework
- Also: Python scripting, Git, Jenkins, SonarCube, Maven
- Platform / Maintenance Experience;
- Amazon Cloud (AWS), Linux (RH7), create and monitor AWS EC2 instances, Develop Scripts using Linux Shell(s), Python, Awk for platform maintenance/automation, Configure AWS network and Security group(s).
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar; advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years experience with software intensive system design and development ideal
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Syracuse, NY 13224
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: