CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Robotics Engineer
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Robotics Engineer? to work for a growing company north of the San Francisco Bay area that is world leading in their industry! As a Senior Robotics Engineer, you will be part of a small, growing team of creative developers, designing a platform for autonomous mobile robots.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing, award-winning company where you will be able to make an immediate impact and see first-hand the results of your work! You will be working with a fun-loving and brilliant team where there is very little turnover.
This company offers outstanding benefits, including:
- Fully paid employee medical premiums
- Stock options
- Flexible PTO time
Key duties of the Senior Robotics Engineer include:
- Provide technical leadership for a team of Engineers creating autonomous mobile robots.
- Design develop code and test real time, embedded software for UAV localization and flight control.
- Work directly with customers to define requirements and develop prototypes.
- Assist in the overall system design and take responsibility for detailed design of specific sub-systems.
- Assess, review and design existing code base along with third party and open source software.
- Driven and self-directed work ethic with creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with design and implementation of control algorithms for various mobile robotic systems, specifically UAV’s.
- Experience with sensor/signal processing and fusion techniques.
- Experience with ROS, and 5+ years of Embedded C++ programming.
- Experience with Computer Vision and AI, SDK – DJI development preferred.
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or similar.
To apply for this Senior Robotics Engineer opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $150,000 - 190,000/year
- IT & Technical
- San Francisco, CA 94903
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: