CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Process Engineer - Metals and Thin Films
Senior Process Engineer - Metals and Thin Films (100-120K)
We are seeking a Senior Process Engineer – Metals and Thin Films to work for an exciting high-tech manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Manufacturer with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for process development, qualification, and production within Metal evaporation and Films area.
- Work with equipment engineering and vendors to bring up tools
- Create standard operating procedures and train operators.
- Put into place inline metrology.
- Review SPC of inline metrics.
Education and Experience:
- Ph.D or Masters/Bachelors in Physics, Material Science, or Electrical Engineering.
- Direct experience with Evatec, Plasmatherm PECVD and RTA is preferred.
- Experience with CD measurement tools.
- 3+ years of industry experience.
- SPC, DOE, and FMEA.
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $100,000 - 120,000/year
- Syracuse, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: