CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior FPGA Design Engineer
We are seeking Senior Level FPGA Engineers to be a part of an innovative and growing team, working on advanced drone and software defined radio technology in the Syracuse, New York area.
Key duties include:
- Design, develop, and deliver technological solutions addressing critical needs in software defined radio, mission operations, and open processing architectures.
- Use your knowledge of FPGA firmware development to implement, simulate, synthesize, integrate and test state of the art technical systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 7 + years of experience.
- Understanding of the complete FPGA design cycle.
- Experience with design and testing of Xilinx and Altera FPGAs.
- Secret Level Security Clearance, or the ability to obtain one.
- US Citizenship is required.
An added plus:
- Experience with integrated development and simulation environments (Quartus, ModelSim, Vivado, and ISE)
- Experience with RTL coding using Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience with interfacing FPGAs to ARM.
- Recent experience with software defined radio (SDR).
- Experience with algorithm design and development.
We offer outstanding benefits including fully paid medical premiums, 3 weeks’ vacation /PTO time, fully-vested 401K from day one, tuition reimbursement and a great team atmosphere!
For immediate consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com.
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $90,000 - 120,000/year
- IT & Technical
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: