CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Environmental Health and Safety Specialist / 54737
Key duties include:
- Identify and assess EHS site risks by engaging with the team and working on the manufacturing floor
- Maintain compliance with regulations, analyze data and trends and assist in the development of new procedures, programs and policies
- Manage site training programs, conduct root cause investigations for site incidents and drive safety efforts across the company
- Support ISO regulations and assist the EHS Manager HR team.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Safety, Occupational Health or similar
- 5+ years of EHS experience in a manufacturing setting
- Industrial safety experience with knowledge of federal, state and local regulations
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and respond during off hours
- Master's Degree
- ASP, CSP, or OHST Certification
- Familiarity with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 22301 regulations
This opportunity is working on site, directly for an established manufacturer that offers outstanding benefits and room for advancement within the company.
Please no 3rd parties or C2C
-Must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident to be considered, we are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $85,000 - 90,000/year
- Human Resources
- Timonium, MD 21093
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: