CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Senior Electrical Engineer
CPS Recruitment is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer. Do you have a passion for innovation in signal processing and cyber-security? A love of programming? And the ability to change directions? If so we have the right job for you! Company offers EXCEPTIONAL benefits, flexibility, and perks. See below to find out if you have what it takes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 10+ years of experience in that field. Master’s degree with 9+ years of experience.
• Experience with digital signal processing (DSP) and communication systems.
• Experience with RF-based systems and technologies.
• Experience with numerical computing packages such as MATLAB.
• Experience with algorithm design and development.
• Ability to lead small to medium-sized teams.
• Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
U.S. citizenship is required.
Nice to haves:
• Experience with software-defined radio (SDR) frameworks such as GNU Radio and REDHAWK.
• Experience with Python.
• Experience with modem design.
• Experience with signal detection and localization.
• Experience with the Linux operating system.
• Knowledge of radio communication technologies, i.e., coursework, amateur radio, etc.
• Knowledge of or past experience working within an agile environment.
• Experience with writing government proposals.
• Active security clearance.
TO APPLY send your resume to ITjobs@cpsrecruiter.com
CPS Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Canastota, NY 13032
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: