CPS Recruitment is seeking a Senior Architect
Do you have knowledge of, and ability to apply building science principles? Are you seeking to be part of a company that is creative, unique, and interesting?
If so, see below and apply to work with a company that offers competitive compensation, unlimited vacation time, and more!
- Coordinate projects from concept through construction
- Identify and apply the deeper meaning and design possibilities in projects
- Implement the project scope within the budget and per client expectations
- Prepare and deliver project presentations to client and project team
- Ensure quality assurance and quality control measures are met throughout the project
- Mentor and instruct team members
- Foster collaborative and on-going relations with clients and consultants
- Support PM in coordinating with the AHJ’s
- 10+ Years of relevant experience
- Must be a licensed architect
- LEED certification preferred
Please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: