CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Semiconductor Manufacturing Operator / 52867
Semiconductor Manufacturing Operator (40-60K)
We have multiple openings available for Semiconductor Manufacturing Operators to work at a High-Tech Manufacturer in the Syracuse, NY area. These are Direct Hire opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary, Annual Bonus, Medical / Dental Benefits, Unlimited PTO, Restricted Stock Options and much more.
- Outstanding Career Opportunity to Join a Start-Up Fab with over 100M in assets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Load / unload wafers into semiconductor equipment.
- Monitor equipment and processes, then record and document data.
- Inspect wafers for defects using microscopes.
- Work in collaboration with other operators and engineers.
- Participate in continuous improvement and sustaining efforts to improve yields.
Education and Experience:
- AAS degree and 3+ years of experience as an Operator / Technician within manufacturing (clean room manufacturing is preferred but not required).
- Will also consider recent BS/MS graduates (Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or related).
- Must we willing to work 12 hour day shifts (4 days on, then 3 days off | 3 days on, then 4 days off).
For immediate consideration submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $40,000 - 60,000/year
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: