CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
HOURS: Part-time, 7am - 3pm
PAY RATE: $16.00-$21.00/hr. DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a well-known, non-profit health center in Syracuse, NY to find a Secretary to become a vital part of their team!
This is a part-time administrative position for someone who is professional, self-directed, and enjoys working with people. Great way to earn extra money!
Start a rewarding career with this company that offers opportunities for growth and advancement! This is an urgent need, apply immediately!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Schedule meetings, take minutes, and prepare agendas
- Distribute memos to surgical offices and surgeons
- Order office supplies
- Communicate with patients and health care personnel
- Answer telephone calls in n professional and courteous manner
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of secretarial experience REQUIRED
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft office and office equipment
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13203
- Job Type:
- Job ID: