CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Screw Machine Operator / 53424
Screw Machine Operator (53424)
HOURS: Friday - Sunday (6:00am - 6:00pm)
PAY RATE: $15.50/hr. plus 20% shift differential
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a prestigious leader in connective technology to find Screw Machine Operators to join their team!
Located in East Syracuse, NY, this established company has four temp-to-hire, weekend positions to fill immediately!
Safety is a huge focus for this organization, offering the opportunity to earn a safety bonus of up to $1000 annually! An on-site café, a climate controlled environment and career development are benefits to working for this company! Apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare and operate screw machine to produce parts to specification
- Replace tooling and make minor adjustments
- Ensure stock does not run out
- Continuously clean out chips
- Monitor condition of machine and report needed repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of Screw Machine operation experience
- Ability to use hand tools
- Proficiency in blueprint reading
- Ability to work in oily and noisy environment with fluctuations in temperature
- General math and computer skills
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- East Syracuse, NY 13057
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: