CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are currently looking to recruit qualified candidates to join our client’s sanitation team. The Sanitation Lead is an entry level position. After orientation and initial chemical safety training, the Sanitation Lead will begin learning and practicing cleaning and sanitation methods.
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Adhere to all Food Safety and GMP Policies
- Clean, without direct supervision areas in exposed product rooms that are away from product contact surfaces; walls, sinks, forklifts, etc.
- Clean, without direct supervision, areas outside of rooms where there is exposed products; warehousing, racks, floors, walls, etc.
- Clean floors and drains plant-wide without direct supervision.
- With direct supervision clean all food contact surfaces, belts, mixers, rollers etc. areas immediately adjacent to food contact surfaces; framework, aprons, items directly over food contact areas, etc. Perform all work according to company SSOPs (Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures) and Master Sanitation Schedule.
- Operate chemical dispensing equipment, sanitation equipment, machinery controls, and various tools.
- This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by their supervisor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1+ years of cleaning and sanitation in a food manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pull, push, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, balance, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee must be able to work in multiple climates and work environments. Proper safety equipment will be provided, but the employee may be required to work in, but not limited to, these conditions: heat, steam, noise, vibration, syrups, coatings, grease/oil, fumes, and wet environments; variable temperatures of both heat and cold
- Perform tasks that will result in contact with some food allergens.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5506
CPS Recruitment’s Auburn Office is located in the Finger Lakes Mall!
Referral Bonus! Refer a qualified and reliable friend to us today!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Cato, NY 13033
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: