CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Sanitation Assistant – 51541
HOURS: 2nd shift; Monday-Thursday, 5:00pm-1:30am
PAY RATE: $12.00/hr + DOE
CPS recruitment is partnering with a reputable, family owned manufacturer located in Baldwinsville NY. This company offers the following
This premier company is seeking a Sanitation Assistant to become a vital part of their team!
There is an opportunity for overtime with this role! This organization values its employees with events throughout the year, growth potential and excellent benefits once hired on! Apply today to start your career!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Disassemble, sterilize, and reassemble plant equipment and machinery
- Perform daily plant wide sanitation duties, including applying specified cleaning agents and washing while adhering to proper MSDS requirements
- 1-5+ years of equipment and machinery cleaning, sterilization or sanitation experience in a manufacturing setting (food or pharmaceutical sanitation experience highly preferred)
- A working knowledge of proper usage, measurement and application of cleaning agents
- High School Diploma/ GED
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must be physically able to stand, bend, twist, pull, push and lift for 8-10 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs without assistance
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Baldwinsville, NY 13027
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: