CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are partnered with an outstanding company just outside of Binghamton, NY, that is seeking a Sales Manager due to succession planning.
This progressive organization specializes in data-driven technology that caters to the grocery industry.
This is a great opportunity for you if you’re a proven leader that is interested in working in a fast-paced, growing industry that is constantly evolving. Your role will be to inspire a dedicated group of sales professionals, ensuring they are energized and on target with individual and team sales goals.
To be eligible for this position you must have a Bachelor’s degree, Sales Management experience and willingness to travel up to 40% of the time.
- Develop and Manage a Sales team of 6 sales representatives, including both inside and outside
- Oversee continuous training & coaching to ensure all sales goals are being met
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Run weekly meeting to oversee business and assist when need be in closing business
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years in sales and sales management preferably Service Sales
- Proven track record in identifying and closing business opportunities
- Approximately 40% Travel but must sit in the Binghamton, NY area office on non-travel days
Salary plus bonus plan. Based on experience. Health & Dental Insurance, 401K, FSA, Vehicle Allowance, Vacation, etc
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in WORD format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not the right fit for you, but better for someone you know please feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $500 for referrals that are placed into positions with our clients.
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Sales & Marketing
- Endwell, NY 13760
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: