CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search.
Search for jobs by profession OR by location or simply scroll through all of our current openings below.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Robotics Engineer to work north of the San Francisco Bay area. In this role, you will be part of a small, but fast growing team of creative developers, designing a platform for autonomous mobile robots.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with a creative group of designers, to assist in the growth of an award winning company.
- Provide full life-cycle technical guidance and support, while designing and developing real-time embedded software for UAV flight control and analytics.
- Work directly with customers to determine requirements for design and test prototypes.
- Success leading a small to mid size technical team
- Experience with various mobile robotic technologies, including sensor/signal processing and control theory
- Experience in the full product life cycle of embedded devices or systems including design, ship, maintenance, and field support
- Experience with product delivery
- Experience with ROS
- Expert embedded C++ programmer
- BS degree in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science or similar.
- Familiarity with Computer Vision and AI
- Familiarity with mobile SDK - DJI Development
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- San Rafael, CA 94903
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: