CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Research Associate / 54478
CPS Recruitment is currently seeking Research Associates for an outstanding company located in the Norwich, NY area. In this Research Associate role, you will support research projects by performing sample testing and validating the methods necessary to support development and commercialization of products
Why you want to work there
- Well-established company offering excellent benefits
- Outstanding growth opportunity
- Very good work culture
- Competitive with bonus plan
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performs hands-on laboratory bench work and samples
- Perform laboratory bench work to develop, optimize, and troubleshoot analytical methods for testing raw materials and products (semi-finished and finished).
- Validate analytical methods necessary for commercialization of products. This includes evaluating validation/verification/transfer requirements, equipment acquisition/installation, reference standards/reagents, drafting protocols, methods/reports, training, specification development, and other steps as required.
- Conduct laboratory testing including but not limited to quantitative weighing and dilution, sample handling and processing, instrumental analysis using HPLC, GC, dissolution, UV-visible spectrophotometry, Karl Fischer, and other techniques as required.
- Evaluates data to ensure conformance with specifications, expectations, and trends. Identifies and investigates unexpected results.
- Peer review experimental documentation, calculations, and results for conformance with established procedures and scientific integrity
- Work in compliance of all US and international regulatory agencies and compliance requirements as they relate to analytical testing
Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Research Skills, Confidentiality, Listening, Initiative, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Job Knowledge, Quality Focus, Technical Zeal
- BS is Chemistry or related science and 4+ years of related work experience
- Familiarity with GMP regulations and ICH guidelines
- Extensive experience with expertise in the majority of the following: HPLC, GC, dissolution, UV-Vis, X-ray Diffraction, Karl Fischer, IR, PSD, wet chemistry, and USP/EP compendial test procedures
- Experience with chromatographic data acquisition systems such as Empower, ChemStation etc. (Empower greatly preferred)
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to email@example.com today!
CPS Recruitment is EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $55,000 - 60,000/year
- IT & Technical
- Norwich, NY 13815
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: