CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
A dynamic and growing Law Firm in CNY is looking to add a Research Analyst to their team. This organization offers a state-of-the-art building with a diverse team where they thrive on each employee feeling part of the team. In this role you will along with a team of researchers will perform complex database searches (Elite, etc.) and analysis of conflict reports in order to facilitate the Firm’s ethical obligations when opening new matters. This position participates on the Intake Conflicts Committee which oversees the Firm’s matter intake and conflict system, which make you an important part of the risk management process!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Detailed research of names, DBA’s, Cases for conflict requests for accuracy
- Extensive On-line research
- Provide assistance to requestors regarding information on conflict requests
- Search/Query the Elite System database to produce conflict reports
- Interact with attorneys regarding content of reports
- Interact with conflict supervisor and/or ethics partner when needed for complex ethic issues
- Experience with fine tooth researching
- Outstanding computer skills a must!
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Librarians and Detailed Billers encouraged to apply
For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD to email@example.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: