CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Registered Nurse - RN - Home Care / 54697
CPS Recruitment is looking for an RN Case Manager for a well-established and forward-thinking home care organization in Syracuse, NY. If you are a passionate and hardworking nurse, then we want you to apply! There is both a Full-Time and a Per Diem opportunity available.
The RN Case Manager position offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans, Paid Mileage, Exceptional work/life balance, Partially funded HRA, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Sick Leave, and Free Learning Management System for ongoing Education.
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of comprehensive care plans for patients. This remote, dual role of telephone and in-home care management visits will meet patient’s needs through the assessment, planning, implementation, and advocacy of options and services available.
- Conduct home/facility visits for comprehensive health assessments to identify health and environmental needs with short and long-term goals
- Work alongside families and other health care providers to coordinate and implement individualized care plans
- Ensure all documentation is complete, accurate, and complies with care plans and quality standards
- Effectively deliver high quality care within scope of practice and State and Federal regulations
- Current NYS Registered Professional Nurse
- One-year prior nursing experience
- Working knowledge of homecare
- BSN preferred, Associates Degree Required
- Case Management Certification preferred
The compensation range for this RN Case Manager opportunity is $63,000 - $76,000, DOE
To apply for this RN Case Manager opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13206
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: