CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with an established, 24 hour call center in Downtown Syracuse to find a Receptionist to become a vital part of their growing team.
This newly renovated facility is conveniently located on the bus line! A fantastic job opportunity to work with a company that offers room for growth and advancement!
If you have a personable and professional demeanor, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment - apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Greet and sign in guests; issue visitor badges
- Answer guest inquiries in person or by telephone
- Work closely with Purchasing Dept. to handle supply orders
- Ensure company purchasing policies and procedures are met
- Other administrative tasks as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Office – proficient in Excel
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 8:00am – 5:00pm, Monday - Friday
PAY RATE: $16.00/hr.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13202
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: