CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
RN Unit Manager / 53749
CPS Recruitment, Inc., is seeking a Full Time RN Unit Manager for a Long-Term Care Facility in the Syracuse, NY area.
This direct hire opportunity is with an incredible healthcare organization that prides itself on providing quality resident care and fostering a strong, friendly work environment with plenty of clear communication among employees. This is a Monday-Friday position during day hours.
This organization offers outstanding benefits for RN Unit Managers including:
- Monday – Friday shifts
- Paid PTO/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Healthcare and Dental Benefits
- 401k plans
As a RN Unit Manager, you will provide exceptional care by:
- Delivering and directing compassionate resident care
- Engaging and educating employees to create a strong team environment
- Coordinating with supporting staff of nurses, Assistant Unit Manager, and ADON
- Managing clinical care planning
Background Profile for a RN Unit Manager:
- Active and current RN license for the state of New York
- 3+ years’ experience in a Long-Term Care setting
- Current BLS/CPR certification
- 1+ years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
The compensation range for this RN Unit Manager opportunity is $65,000 - $80,000, dependent on experience.
If interested, please email a resume to email@example.com or contact us at (315)-883-5490
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $65,000 - 80,000/year
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Syracuse, NY 13219
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: