CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment, Inc. is now hiring for a full time Nurse Educator for full-time position in the Syracuse area.
This individual will develop and update clinical education and orientation for our client, in the post-acute care industry. This person will serve not only as an educator, but as a mentor and advisor to staff throughout the process. Individual must have strong communication skills, be a subject matter expertise in their field and be able to establish and maintain inter-departmental relationships. Individual will ensure that training is in line with Nursing and Clinical, New York Nurse Practice Act, and National Standards of Care and Practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a Master’s degree in Nursing or Nursing Education is preferred.
- 4 years of RN experience, can be from hospital, home health, or palliative care; recent clinical education experience is desired
- NY State Registered Nurse License
- Current CPS/BLS Certification
- Proficient computer skills including prior experience with an EMR highly preferred
If interested, contact our healthcare team for more details at (315) 457-2500
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Liverpool, NY 13088
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: