CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
RN Clinical Coordinator
CPS Recruitment Inc., is looking for a RN Clinical Coordinator for one of the top Skilled Nursing Facilities in Rochester, NY.
Offering Long Term Care and Sub-Acute Rehab opportunities!
This is a direct hire opportunity that involves competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package!
If you are a hard working RN that thrives in an environment where the resident needs are the priority and where high quality care is achieved, then look no further.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure dedicated staff assignments provide holistic care that enhances the resident experience
- Evaluate, assess, and communicate information to medical providers as it relates to the resident.
- Active participant in medical rounds, skin rounds, and care planning.
- Communicate and connect with resident, families, and staff on unit to foster quality of life.
- Communicate regularly with family members to keep them informed and develop trusting relationships.
- Ensure nursing documentation is completed and in compliance with standards.
- Sign as the RN on all MDS Assessments.
- NYS Registered Nurse
- Experience in Long Term Care or Sub-Acute Rehabilitation
- Associates degree in Nursing, BSN preferred
- Comfortable with EMR
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Rochester, NY 14620
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: