CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Quality Inspector (50589)
CPS is currently seeking a Quality Inspector to join a local company! This North Syracuse organization has frequently been nominated as one of the Best Companies to Work for nationwide. Their commitment to excellence is unparalleled in servicing their many clients and partners including the US military.
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support production needs related to incoming, in-process, and final inspection activities
- Conduct audits to verify accuracy
- Verify product conformance to specifications, drawings, and instructions
- Verify documentation was completed correctly
- Assist in the processing of non-conforming material
- 6+ years of experience in a quality related support role
- Soldering experience preferred
- Knowledge of basic mechanical measuring tools and dimensional tolerances
- Strong computer skills
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
HOURS: 1st shift
PAY RATE: $19/hr. + DOE
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Job ID: