CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Quality Inspector / 53812
Quality Inspector (53812)
HOURS: 1st shift
PAY RATE: $22/hr
CPS Recruitment is currently seeking a Quality Inspector to join a North Syracuse based company! This is a temporary role expected to go up to a year!
This dynamic organization has been frequently nominated as one of the Best Companies to Work For nationwide. Their commitment to excellence is unparalleled in servicing their many clients and partners including the US military.
If you are dedicated, hardworking and have strong computer skills, apply today!
Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support production needs related to incoming, in-process, and final inspection activities
- Verify product conformance to specifications, drawings, and instructions
- Enter quality data into database
- Document and process non-compliant materials as required
- Conduct timely audits on procedures
- 6+ or more years of experience working in a manufacturing (or similar) environment, preferably in a quality related support role, electronics manufacturing background preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- A working knowledge of mechanical measuring tools and dimensional tolerances
- Ability to correctly interpret product engineering drawings
- Previous experience working in an ISO 9001 manufacturing environment
- Familiarity with solder workmanship standards such as J-STD-001, IPC-A-610 and IPC-A-620. Certification required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written, verbal, visual)
- High School Diploma or GED
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5495
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $22.00 - 22.00/hour
- North Syracuse, NY 13212
- Job Type:
- Job ID: