CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
We have an excellent Direct Hire opportunity available in the Utica / Rome, NY area for a Quality Engineer.
This company offers outstanding career development and growth potential!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluate manufacturing processes for quality issues
- Interface with operators, supervisors, and other engineers to collect data, review control charts, identify trends, and investigate what is causing quality issues.
- Conduct experiments to determine defects
- Analyze products and processes for the purpose of defect prevention and process improvement
- Utilize problem solving methodologies, analysis and tools such as SPC, FMEA, Route Cause Analysis
Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering along with a related co-op or internship experience
- Will also consider non degree plus multiple years of experience as a Quality Engineer
- Lean Six Sigma Coursework or Greenbelt a plus
- Experience with Minitab or Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Utica, NY 13501
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: