CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Quality Assurance (52551)
HOURS: Monday – Friday, Shifts will be between 7:00am – 6:00pm
PAY RATE: $14.25/hr.
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a call center in Syracuse, NY to find an experienced Quality Assurance to become a vital part of their team!
This established company provides a great work environment and offers free parking! This company puts truth and accuracy in all their decision making for all the customers!
If you are detailed oriented and able to multi-task – apply today!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Reads, understands, interprets and analyze medical records, form, etc
- Organize records and documents
- Communicate with company personnel in a friendly and professional manner
- Attend to training sessions
- Supports the resolution of compliance issues in a timely manner
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Additional education in Health Information preferred.
- RHIT certification preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative experience
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of HIPAA and state regulations
- Effective communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and independently
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5507
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13204
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: