CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Well-established manufacturing company in the Syracuse area seeking a purchasing assistant for the procurement team. This is a great growth opportunity for someone entering the supply chain field.This company has a well-respected reputation for quality, value, and customer satisfaction.
In this role, you will work closely with more senior buyers to support vendor relationships and procurement with raw and MRO materials to meet customer demand.
- Responsible for monthly reporting of vendor performance, vendor Compliance, new vendor set up within SAP (MRP system).
- Responsible for generating and reviewing open purchase order reports and contact vendors when necessary to ensure material availability for manufacturing.
- Assist in the review of Accounts Payable reports to investigate and correct vendor invoicing issues.
- Responsible for inventory review and timely ordering of Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO) items assigned.
- Responsible for the comparison of Kanban Board information with SAP data to ensure inventory is correctly stated. Follow up with proper department if adjustments are needed.
- AAS Degree and 2+ years’ experience or BS Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in general office organizational functions in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with purchasing related functions a plus.
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- $41-50k, depending on experience
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate and confidential consideration!
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $41,000 - 50,000/year
- Supply Chain
- Syracuse, NY 13206
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: