CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a manufacturing professional who is a leader in their field! This role is a working supervisor that contributes to the team as well as provide supervision to staff. Areas of supervision may include Assembly, Shipping & Receiving, Paint and on floor Service Team members.
- Direct participation in manufacturing work while leading team members.
- Complete continuous improvement initiatives.
- Supervises and coordinates machine set-ups and operations requiring a broad knowledge of manufacturing & metal fabrication processes, parts, and industrial applications
- Collaborate with Operations Mgr. to make sure the appropriate levels of staffing in accordance with skill requirements, work levels, and schedules, including monitoring work hours and training requirements.
- Participates in internal programs, such as safety committee, job evaluations and performance reviews.
- Work with Engineering department personnel to design model fixturing, jigs, and other devices.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of five (5) years experience in a manufacturing environment in a production role, which includes two or more of the following: welding, painting, grinding, drilling, machining, hydraulic assembly, forklift and overhead crane operation, or other related functions.
- Must have experience working with hydraulic systems and components or other related industrial product.
- Experienced in reading, interpretation, and use of Engineered Drawings.
- Must have both hands-on experience and the ability to supervise and lead production employees.
- Associates degree and experience in a supervisory role. Lean Manufacturing and pull system processes experience. Proficient in Microsoft office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and manufacturing software applications such as MRP systems.
If you're qualified and interested, please submit resume to itjobs@CPSRecruiter.com
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $52,000 - 62,000/year
- Manufacturing Management
- Amsterdam, NY 12010
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: