CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Awesome Opportunity Alert!
We have a highly visible operations role, in a value-based corporation, that drives a deep heritage of technological advancements. The role of the Production Manager is to provide leadership to the Paper Machine Team, monitor the Key Performance Indicator trends, foster good labor relations, and to execute continuous improvement measures that help our client to meet their Annual Operating Plan.
- Plan and direct production activities and establish production priorities for products
- Coordinate production activities with procurement, maintenance, and quality control activities to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment
- Compile, store, and retrieve production data. Review and analyze production, quality control, maintenance, and operational reports
- Maintains all ISO & QS requirements. Works closely with the Quality Department and Process Engineer in promoting quality and efficiency improvements
- Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year college or university in Pulp and Paper Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Oracle. Must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Black Belt Certification in Six Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing Concepts preferable
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your resume to AlbanyJobs@CPSRecruitment.com for immediate and confidential consideration!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Manufacturing Management
- Easton, NY 12093
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: