CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Process Validation Engineer / 54233
Process - Validation Engineer (Entry to Mid Level)
We have a Process / Validation Engineer opportunity available with an established Manufacturer located near New Berlin, NY.
- In business for over 100 years.
- Multi-million-dollar annual investments in the facility, equipment, and employees.
- Career growth opportunities.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K Match, Profit Sharing Bonus, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays etc.
Key duties will include:
- As the Process / Validation Engineer you will serve as the technical lead on projects to perform scale up, optimization and process validation activities.
- Review manufacturing processes along with their impact on product quality.
- Develop plans and process parameters for quality and production improvements.
- Generate documentation (protocols, reports, batch records, deviation investigations reports etc.)
- Oversee batch manufacturing and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop and complete process validations.
Education & Experience include:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Science or Engineering).
- 1-3+ years of related experience (Co-Op, Internships, or Work History).
- Experience with statistical methods.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Norwich, NY 13815
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: