CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Process Technicians / 55150
Starting Pay Rate: $25.00/hr.
These Process Technicians are Direct Hire opportunities! As a Process Technician you are responsible for providing technical, hands on, and job set up tasks for molding operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of mechanical troubleshooting.
Able to identify components and their role during machine operation
Able to identify and correct root causes of issues to avoid the need to change
the qualified process.
Able to address issues with minimum need to reassess.
- Basic understanding of hydraulic / electrical controls and components.
Able to understand and explain the components associated with mold, carriage, and blow pin movement (I/O, valves, cylinders, P/E etc.)
- Setup and troubleshoot downstream equipment.
Includes but not limited to conveyors, grinders, leak checks, vision systems, orientation bowls, and material loading systems.
- Understanding of basic molecular theory.
Able to apply concepts to achieve a repeatable process.
Able to use concepts to explain processing issues.
Able to apply concepts to achieve minimal downtime.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time; continuous bending, turning, and lifting.
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience with hand tools required.
- Previous injection molding experience preferred.
- Completion of sign offs for tech Level
- Ability to work in a controlled environment requiring special garb (ex. coats, hairnets, and facial hair guards), gloves and prohibiting specific items such as jewelry.
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration, please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5506
Not looking for work but know someone who is? We offer Referral Bonuses$$ Refer a qualified and reliable friend to us today!
CPS Recruitment’s Auburn Office is located in the Finger Lakes Mall!
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $25.00 - 25.00/hour
- Auburn, NY 13021
- Job Type:
- Job ID: