CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Pipe Welder (51212)
HOURS: 1st shift Monday –Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
PAY RATE: $18.00/hr.+ DOE
CPS Recruitment is partnering with a Manufacturer located in Canastota, NY to find a Pipe Welder to join their team!
This temporary-to-hire position offers great first shift hours, employer matched 401k, and great benefits once hired on!
If you have a good work ethic, work well with others, and have a strong attention to detail APPLY TODAY!
Duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform MIG ,TIG and Stick welding
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Grind or clean weld joint of work piece
- Fabricate new or replacement parts
- Change hoses, fittings, air valves, etc.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 Years of welding experience (certifications obtained, if any)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License
Applicants must follow the CPS employment guidelines and be willing to comply with our drug screening policy and other pre-employment requirements.
How to Apply:
For consideration please submit a resume to the following:
Further questions, call 315-883-5508
CPS Recruitment is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Canastota, NY 13032
- Job Type:
- Contract To Hire
- Job ID: