CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Payroll & Benefit Administrator
PAYROLL & BENEFITS COORDINATOR
We have an immediate need for a Contract Payroll and Benefit Coordinator for an outstanding company north of Syracuse. The role would consist of processing a bi-weekly & weekly payroll utilizing ADP including computing, entering and transmitting payroll data. You would also be processing and entering employee benefit enrollment and changes.
This contract role is expected to last approximately 6 months.
- Handling employee inquiries with a high level of customer service and confidentiality
- Administering all aspects of payroll. Review reports to ensure accuracy of payroll data.
- Ensuring accurate insurance benefit deductions are taken
- Reviewing weekly 401k and HSA contributions for accuracy and correct discrepancies
- Tracking new employee benefit eligibility and notify them when they become eligible
- 2+ years of payroll experience - utilizing ADP payroll systems (experience with Workforce Now and ADP time and attendance programs, a plus)
- Strong Excel skills
- General knowledge of employment laws with good grasp of local, state and federal regulations governing payroll
- Experience with Benefit administration
- AAS Degree in Accounting/Business Administration a plus
To apply for this role, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
CPS Recruitment is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13142
- Job Type:
- Job ID: