CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.

To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search


  Advanced Search

Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.

Outside Sales Representative / 52686

Outside Sales Representative

CPS Recruitment is seeking an Outside Sales Representative for an established company in Hamilton, NY.  As the Outside Sale Representative, you will sit 20% of the time in the Hamilton, NY office and spend the remaining 80% of your time traveling to one of two territories; either Northeast or Central.  This position will consist of selling services and products primarily to sororities and fraternities. Candidates who were in Greek Life while in college are encouraged to apply!

What's in it for you:

  • Representing one of the best companies in their industry
  • above average PTO program
  • Health insurance, on-site gym, tuition reimbursement and the list goes on! 


  • Identify  new customers by phone, e-mail, campus visits, etc.
  • Maintain current clients while continuing to up-sell on new and future products
  • Manage full life-cycle of sale from start to close
  • Attend trade shows, conventions, and events pertinent to your designated markets.
  • Prepare weekly sales activity reports showing sales calls, sales volume, potential sales, closed deals & closing percentage.
  • Work with marketing to provide competitive information in support of new products, messaging, campaigns, and offerings.


  • Ability to travel 80% of the time and sit in the Hamilton, NY office the other 20% of time
  • 3+ years outside sales experience
  • Partnership with Greek Life preferred!

Compensation:  Base plus commission!

If this position is not for you, but for someone you know please feel free to forward this information. You are eligible for $500 if referred candidates are placed and complete the full assignment. 

For immediate consideration please submit a resume in WORD Format to profsales@cpsrecruiter.com

CPS Recruitment is an EOE

Apply Now

Start Date:
Pay Rate:
Sales & Marketing
Hamilton, NY 13346
Job Type:
Direct Hire
Job ID: