CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
CPS Recruitment is searching for a passionate Oracle Database Administrator. The successful candidate will become an integral part of our client’s global IoT engineering team and contribute to building a high quality, distributed software systems for our SaaS platform serving a wide user base. Company offers exceptional pay and benefits along with a very exciting and fun culture.
- Bachelor of Science in an IT related field or equivalent business or technical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator managing business critical applications
- Highly experienced in analyzing and tuning SQL and PL/SQL queries and applications.
- Expert in range partitioning and utilization of local and/or global indexes
- Very knowledgeable in Oracle ODA Rac N+1 active/passive architecture and ZFS appliances.
- Experience in RMAN process and usage
- Experience in Dataguard and maintaining synchronization of primary and standby databases
- Experience in Oracle ASM and ACFS storage
- Highly experienced in analyzing customer requirements and needs for proper database, tablespace, table design and implementation.
- Expert in Oracle Enterprise Manager and underlying queries.
- Experienced in Oracle Snapshot and Cloning methodology
- Database optimization, performance tuning, backup and restore, space management, troubleshooting Oracle errors and resolving database-related issues
- Familiar with Oracle products
- Experience applying Critical Patch Updates
- Experience in Linux and Unix
- Code migration
- Oracle Support Services
If you are interested in this exciting role send your resume to ITjobs@cpsrecruiter.com
CPS Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer.
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- IT & Technical
- Utica, NY 13502
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: