CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
This position will be responsible for optic manufacturing and optic alignments within the optics production cell. The individual is expected to work assembling optics by hand using very delicate materials. A high attention to detail and excellent manual dexterity are critical to success in this role.
- Manufacture optics using highly delicate material assembled in a precise, clean and accurate fashion by hand.
- Use proprietary software along with motorized actuators and translation stages to complete optic testing and alignment processes.
- Contribute to process improvements and assembly procedures within the Operations group
- Must have hands-on experience with fragile materials or delicate assembly work.
- Excellent vision (either with or without corrective lenses).
- Excellent mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to work with patience and follow detailed procedures
- Ability to read mechanical drawings and bills of materials
- Minimum 2+ years hands on manufacturing experience
- A minimum of a 2-year degree in a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) is preferred.
If you're qualified and interested please send resume to Miranda at MVonFricken@CPSRecruiter.com
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- East Greenbush, NY 12061
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: