CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Locally owned furniture store is looking to bring on a new Operations Manager. This position will report directly to the CEO and is Normal Business hours Monday-Friday. The Operations Manager will ensure that Customer Service Policies and Procedures are documented and executed, Inventory quantities and locations are maintained, and assistance is provided for each department as needed to obtain main objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain operational issues resolution processes, meeting regularly with each department manager to advise on strategies and goals
- Coordinate and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
- Oversee the customer service process and ensure that customers are being fully taken care of
- Manage inventory quantities and locations are 99+% accurate. Coordinate with Warehouse Management to perform cycle counts, determine and improve on any procedural issues that cause discrepancies and exceptions
- Join daily departmental meeting on occurrence to offer assistance to Managers and staff members on upcoming or current company information
- Coordinate recruitment, hiring and training of upper level management positions and other departmental positions as needed with the assistance of the department managers and approval and CEO
- Manage and maintain the Website Administrator and Internet Sales Coordinator on updates and success of website conversion to sales
- DOE plus quarterly bonus
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years’ experience in the furniture industry
- Experience in retail procedures, systems, and standards.
- Knowledge of inventory management standards and procedures and purchasing within a retail environment, preferably furniture
For immediate consideration, please submit a resume in WORD Format to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position is not a good fit for you but better for someone you know, feel free to forward the information. We compensate up to $250 for referrals that hired on by our clients.
CPS is an EOE
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- Syracuse, NY 13209
- Job Type:
- Direct Hire
- Job ID: