CPS Recruitment® have exclusively partnered with many local and National organizations to bring you current job opportunities in a variety of disciplines.
To search for positions outside of the Central and Upstate New York area, please use the National Search
Search and Apply for jobs by profession OR by location or scroll through all of our current openings below.
Medical Services Care Coordinator (RN)
CPS Recruitment, Inc., is seeking a full time Medical Services Care Coordinator (RN) for a Health Insurance Agency in the Utica, NY area.
This is a long-term temporary job opportunity with the potential for a permanent placement with a distinguished and respected health insurance agency. This role is a great opportunity to expand your work experience in the healthcare field in a fast-paced environment. Hours are Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. This position will be filled quickly!
As a Medical Services Care Coordinator (RN), you will provide exceptional customer support by:
- Providing admission and concurrent reviews for skilled nursing facilities
- Responding to 10-15 calls per day regarding clinical reviews for Medicare and commercial members
- Referring cases to the Medical Director for review as needed
- Performing clinical reviews of the appropriateness and quality of medical services in accordance to State and Federal Mandates
Background Profile for a Medical Services Care Coordinator (RN):
- Current NYS licensure as a Registered Nurse
- 3+ years’ experience in skilled nursing, long-term care, or homecare
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable using computer software and learning new programs
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service
The compensation range for this Medical Services Care Coordinator (RN) opportunity is $30-$32/hr, DOE
If interested, please contact one of our Healthcare Recruiters at email@example.com
or call us at (315) 457-2500
- Start Date:
- Pay Rate:
- $30.00 - 32.00/hour
- Healthcare - Clinical
- Utica, NY 13502
- Job Type:
- Job ID: